M&S Home Favourites

I have to admit that M&S wouldn't be my first place to go for homeware, but at work I'm always walking past the home section and seeing stuff I'd love to buy. With moving back to university soon, I've been looking on the  website  too, and there's so many pretty new things out to decorate your space with! Here are some of my favourites, some of which I'll definitely be buying in time for moving into my new flat.





  1. Kerava Armchair - £249 - I love the colours on this armchair as well as the geometric print. While I probably won't be buying any armchairs any time soon, I love the idea of using a statement chair to brighten up a room and this one really stood out for me.
  2. Tribeca 4 Pack Mixed Side Plate Set - £19.50 - The botanical prints on these plates are lovely - can you tell I'm a huge print fan yet? Side plates are also the perfect size for snacking (something I do a lot).
  3. Lavender and Chamomile Lidded Filled Candle - £12 - I love the smell of both lavender and chamomile, as I always have a chamomile tea before bed and spray my pillows with lavender scented sleep spray; so this candle would be the perfect thing to help get me to sleep.
  4. Metal Globe - £69 - I'm not much good with maps but I know I need to improve my geographical awareness. This metal globe would be a great accessory to any room.
  5. Pom-Pom Throw in Cream - £69 - Using a throw is one of the easiest ways to change the look of your bedroom and make things feel cosy. As I love bright and colourful bedding, a plain one with fluffy pom-poms would mean nothing looked too in-your-face.
  6. Hexagonal Mirror Frame - £19.50 - This mirror has a clean, minimalistic feel, which I love alongside busy prints and an abundance of useless trinkets. I'm a bit of a hoarder so often find my spaces looking a bit too fussy if I'm not careful.
  7. Abstract Paint Wall Art - £19.50 - I really love abstract art (I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to the movement), and the colours in this piece are really eye-catching.
  8. Floral Birds Trinket Box - £29.50 - Another cute, delicate print. I own so many little bits and bobs like jewellery and small washi tapes that clutter my desk, so I'm forever looking for nice boxes and holders to keep them all in.
  9. Alphabet N Cushion - £15 - All the alphabet cushions by M&S are individual, but they're all brilliantly colourful and quirky!
  10. Metal Ornate Fruit Bowl - £19.50 - This is similar to the mirror with its gold hexagonal shapes, and metal accents make any room look utilitarian cool.
  11. Isobella Bedding Set - £15 - £45 - This is something I'm definitely going to buy. The double set is only £25, a bargain for a good quality M&S product!

I hope you like the items I've picked out. There's so many more to see on the website, so it's definitely worth having a look for yourselves if you're thinking of decorating a room with lovely pieces! Which are your favourites?

Thank you for reading,
Indy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram